Recreational Basketball League
DIVISIONS: Boys and Girls ages 7 through 14 years old.
This recreational basketball program is a co-ed basketball developmental league.
Players will be placed in divisions that are commensurate with their age/skill level.
Coaches will focus on basic fundamentals and teaching the rules of game. The class is open to all kids (of all skill levels). We will develop players basketball skills during practices and get them game experience. But our main focus is to make sure the kids learn to compete and have FUN!!!
West Contra Costa Salesian Boys & Girls Club
2801 Moran Avenue
Richmond, CA 94804
All players must attend one of the evaluations dates.
Coaches will form teams who are evenly matched to compete in the league.
League games to start on Friday, March 15, 2020.
March 3, 2020 & March 7, 2020
$150 for player registration (includes 1 year Boys Club membership, reversible jersey and 6 week league).
$125 for players who are already Boys Club members (includes reversible jersey and 6 week league).
Register for the Rec League by using the following link:
• 1 Practice a week
• Standard 10 ft hoops
• 6 week league
• 1 - 2 games a week (No admission for regular season games)
• Playoffs (Admission to be charged for playoff games)
- Sign-Up & Evaluation Dates
- Sign-Up: 2/15, 2/16, 2/22,2/23
- Evaluation: 3/4, 3/7
- All Games & Practices held on the Sundays
- 1st Game: Sunday, March 15th
- 2nd & 3rd Game: Sunday, March 22nd
- 4th Game: Sunday, March 29th
- 5th Game: Sunday, April 5th
- 6th Game: Sunday, April 19th
- Playoff & Championship Games: Sunday, April 26th
- Each team will practice once a week on Monday or Wednesday
- 1st Game: Friday, March 15th
- 2nd & 3rd Game: Saturday, March 21st
- 4th Game: Friday, March 27th
- 5th Game: Friday April 3rd
- 6th Game: Friday April, 17th
- Playoff & Championship Games: Saturday, April 25th
Contact us at: 510-485-9466 or email@example.com